Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tears

What do you do when your daughter's heart is broken...and she's on the other side of the world? And there's nothing you can do to help?

LD#1 is brave and smart and strong, and has always wanted to make the world a better place. I hate that she has to experience something like this.

Hope for a miracle for her and the GS, okay? Hope that there is some justice left in the world.

11 comments:

susan said...

((((RDM))))))

kathy a. said...

hugs to you and LD#1. xoxo

Kathryn said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I've left prayers over at your daughter's place...And prayers for you too. The agony of a hurting child that we cannot help is unbearable.
((RDM))

Jules said...

praying...

(((RDM)))

Crimson Rambler said...

\*/ LD#1 and GS and RDM also

jo(e) said...

It's all so heartbreakiing. Sending prayers and hugs from here.

Anonymous said...

(((Mom)))

I love you.

Jules said...

I am so sorry.... lots of hugs

Unknown said...

Thinking of you all.

Unknown said...

In constant prayer for you and yours!!!!

Yankee T said...

RDM, I'm thinking of you, WW, and NSLS and The Kid.

XOXOXO
YT