Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eeny meeny minie mo

My state is considering joining in the rush and moving up the date of its presidential primary to February 5. Which means that I need to start paying more attention and deciding who to vote for. When I take those internet quizzes that are supposed to help you figure out which candidates best match your positions on the major issues, I invariable come up with Kucinich. But I'm not voting for him. I'd love to give my whole hearted support to Hilary Clinton as the first really viable woman candidate, but I just can't do it. There are things I like about Obama, and about John Edwards. But I'm not really sold on anyone just yet.

And doesn't it feel like they've all been campaigning forever already? And it's still a year til the election....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on all accounts...

Woman Warrior said...

Well, I did vote for Kucinich in the last democratic primary, nothing wrong with that... But I say you've gotta take Hillary down! Obama, Edwards, I don't care, but you should know that SEIU friend Mr. Tripp has been saying Edwards all the way. And that is America's biggest labor union- even though they didn't make an official endorsement on the national level.

...internet tests... that scares me. Why don't you just read something?

Woman Warrior said...

Where are said internet quizzes?

Unknown said...

Yes, I want to know, too! You are way ahead of my having taken them!