because memes seem to be all I can manage right now...
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
1. Library aide
2. Waitress
3. Preschool teacher
4. Research assistant where my chief job was to inject mice with alcohol and run them in Skinner boxes
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Steel Magnolias
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Wizard of Oz
Four Places I have Lived
1. Wadesboro NC
2. Salisbury MD
3. Summerville SC
4. Keflavik Iceland
(and many more)
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
ummm.....I haven't owned a TV in about 10 years, so how about
Four Favorite TV shows from Childhood
1. Lassie
2. Lost in Space
3. Captain Kangaroo
4. Sky King
Four Places I have been on Vacation
1. Outer Banks, NC
2. Sullivan's Island SC
3. Akureyri Iceland
4. How sad is it that I can't think of a fourth place?
Four Websites I Visit Daily
WAAAAY more than four....
Four Favorite Foods
1. Indian food
2. Thai food
3. Seafood
4. CHOCOLATE--the darker the better
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. New York City
2. England
3. Vermont
4. New York City
People I tag --is there anyone out there who hasn't done this yet? Consider yourself tagged.
7 comments:
Well. I think our future blogger meet-up will have to involve Thai or Indian food.
I would love Indian!
I loved Captain Kangaroo, too. And watched Lost in Space (in fact, we were talking about the episode where the vegetables are sentient just the other night).
Tell us an Iceland story! (I know, I'm a demanding delurker...)
Captain Kangaroo? I used to watch that when I was a kid.
Definitely, I want hear more about Iceland.
We should make up an online quiz: Which Captain Kangaroo character are you? Captain? Mr. Greenjeans? Rabbit? Moose? Mr. Drawing Board? I'm not remembering the names of the young woman and the black guy added in the series' later years to make things more p.c. Anyone else remember? Oh wait. I do remember the guy: Dr. Baxter.
What about Tom Terrific? And who was the clown who came in sometimes?
I'm afraid Dr. Baxter was after my time....I'm early Captain Kangaroo!
Post a Comment