Friday, November 04, 2011

Testing

I fixed the last problem... but when I tried to post earlier this week, thinking I'd do NaBloPoMo one more time, I kept getting an error message. My post just disappeared--didn't even save as a draft. Let's see what happens this time!

ETA: So maybe the problem was with using my iPad?  Hmmm.....

1 comment:

Do One Thing said...

Apna Showroom Original Shaligram Shivling for Puja
Apna Showroom Shaligram Shivling is a sacred and divine symbol of Lord Shiva, bringing positivity, peace, and prosperity into your home. Authentic and natural, this shivling is perfect for daily puja, meditation, and spiritual rituals. It is believed to remove negative energies and attract divine blessings. Ideal for temples, homesAPNA SHOWROOM Woolen Winter Cap for Baby Combo | Red, White and Black | - (Pack of 3)
Apna_Showroom Baby Nail Clipper for Baby Girls or Boys nail cutter clipper for kids newborn baby Stainless Steel
Apna Showroom NOVADAB High Waist Medium Lattice Fishnet Lingerie Stockings for women girls MISHVA Women's Nylon Suspender Stocking (LEG0023LARGE, Black, Free Size)
, and workplaces, this powerful shivling enhances harmony, health, and wealth. A must-have spiritual product for devotees seeking protection, growth, and inner peace through worship.