Monday, April 05, 2010

hmmmm.....

So I like this new template, I think, but there are two things messed up that I can't seem to fix...the posts are dated (even though in the layout it says they should be) and the navbar is missing (also seems to be there in on the layout page. The former is bad for the long term; the latter is just annoying because I have to open blogger in a new tab to access my profile. Ick. If I can't fix these, it may be on to another template.

EDITED : Uh, yeah so I fixed the first problem and so mucked up the template trying to fix the second that I am sadly back to the drawing board. Which means, chances are you never SAW the new template now linked to above, which was quite lovely. This is, I think, "above my pay grade."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i like it!!