Friday, October 30, 2009

So I did it

~I just signed up for NaBloPoMo for the third year. The first year I really wasn't sure I could do it, but I did; the second I was coming up on the end of a year of posting every day. This year feels more challenging than the first--I haven't been blogging much, and honestly, the blogisphere is pretty quiet these days, compared to two years ago, at least the corner where I hang out. But I am going to try to write SOMETHING every day, or post a picture, and hopefully not be dreadfully boring.

~Speaking of pictures, after my hard drive crashed in April, I upgraded my Photoshop, and ever since then I have not been able to get the interface between iPhoto and Photoshop to work correctly--at least as I understand it. It used to be that I downloaded my pictures into iPhoto and then easily opened them to edit in Photoshop. And they were easily accessible in my photo library. Now, if I download them into iPhoto, I can't open them in Photoshop, and if I download them into Bridge (which photoshop really wants me to do) I can't seem to access them outside of Photoshop. Making me nuts, and it's a major disincentive to working with my photography.

No comments: