Friday, October 31, 2008

What's Halloween without trick-or-treaters?

~Not much of a Halloween.

~I knew not to expect any, and I didn't buy any candy, but I still miss having trick-or-treaters; I even miss going out with the Kid when he was younger. I miss dressing up, too, which I did the last couple of years we lived in VT and every year when we lived in NYC.

~I loved Halloween when I was a kid, too. I waxed nostalgic abut it a couple of years ago, Maybe the next place I lived will be in a neighborhood with kids.

~Meanwhile, I can't believe that tomorrow it's November already!

1 comment:

Lauralew said...

We live in a subdivision with few children. Thus we had three sets of kids come last night. The last of the kids were the little girls next door, whose father works in motion pictures (he flies to LA when he has an assignment; he did not want to raise his family there). Their makeup and costumes were great (go figure). Utterly delightful.

Reminds me of the very best fun of Hallowe'en!