~I don't know where September went, but here we are in October. It doesn't really feel much like fall here yet--it's cool, but it's also wet and only a few leaves are changing color. Yet I know winter will be here in the blink of an eye.
~I'm working on putting together a new parish directory and it has turned into the project from hell. Murphy's Law rules--if it could go wrong, it has. And I don't really have time to just work really hard on it for a day or two and get it done. So it sits there mocking me. Argh.
~Woman Warrior is here for a short visit before she leaves for Nepal next week. Seems like she just got home from Korea, and now she's leaving again. But what can you say--you raise them to be strong and independent and adventurous and when they turn out that way it hardly seems fair to complain.
~I've been watching more snippets of the Sarah Palin interview. Although I wouldn't have thought it possible, but she just keeps sounding worse--less intelligent, less informed. How can anyone take her seriously? The debate tomorrow night should be interestig.
3 comments:
McCain claims to, but he's in a minority!
I can't bear to listen to her whinging snarkiness.
i am so not understanding this nomination. or the fact that in the 5 weeks since the announcement, she has only had a small handful of carefully chosen softball interviews, and she managed to look like a doofus in those. the cute factor does not begin to compensate for the doofus factor, in my book. in fact, that dynamic [in a woman who could possibly end up the first woman president] is making me even more seasick.
Post a Comment