Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogiversary

~Three years ago today I posted my first blog entry. Who knew that I'd keep writing, or that blogging would introduce me to such a great community and so many interesting people--most of whom I know only in cyberspace, but some of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life. And who knew that blogging would be come a family activity, or that it would become one way to keep up with friends from real life? Although I'm sure I spend way too much time on the computer, I am equally sure that blogging has enriched my life in ways I'd never imagined possible.

~So have some virtual bubbly on me, and thanks for being here!

8 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

Happy blogiversary, Rev. Dr. Mom!

jo(e) said...

Happy blogiversary!

Unknown said...

Happy blogiversary!!! So glad to know you!

kathy a. said...

congratulations!

susan said...

what they all said--and thanks for writing, too.

OneTiredEma said...

mazel tov!

chichimama said...

Happy Blogiversary! And here is a toast to many, many more!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, congratulations!