The busy time of year is upon us--now through Christmas; a Friday Five in recognition of that:
1) Your work day is done and the brain is fried, what do you do?
Put on my jammies, sweatshirt and furry slippers and sit on the couch with my laptop to browse the news, and of course, blogs.
2) Your work week is done and the brain is fried (for some Friday, others Sunday afternoon), what do you do?
~Sunday afternoons we usually go out for brunch and then I take a nap or read the New York Times or take pictures or some combination of the three.
3) Like most of us, I often keep myself busy even while programs are on the tv. I stop to watch The Office and 30 Rock on Thursday nights. Do you have 'stop everything' tv programming or books or events or projects that are totally 'for you' moments?
~I don't have a TV, but I do like to download Grey's Anatomy on Fridays and watch it while I have lunch or a late afternoon cup of tea.
4) When was the last time you laughed, really laughed? What was so funny?
~Watching one of the many Sarah Palin skits on SNL.
5) What is a fairly common item that some people are willing to go cheap on, but you are not.
~OJ--I like 'not from concentrate' and I prefer a particular brand. I guess that doesn't stand out as much as it used to when frozen concentrate was the way to go--do they even make it anymore?
~Will Smama's answer of TP was pretty good, too, and to that I will add tissues (Kleenex in my vernacular although they are more likely to be Puffs with lotion).
1 comment:
That rap was hilarious and the moose scene at the end makes me LOL every time.
Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment