~I'm really glad we went, even if it was a bit of a whirlwind trip. I really needed to get away from here for a few days. And it was good to spend time with Baby J and to see how wonderfully normal she is, how healthy and happy she seems to be. There is no doubt in my mind that developmentally she's right on target.
~Her renal ultrasound is this Friday morning---on of the things that needs to be checked out after the TSC diagnosis. Keeping my fingers crossed.
~I also really loved seeing all the fall splendor that New England has to offer. And driving through the mountains. And seeing the lake. It was great.
~I would be remiss if I failed to mention that the Kid thoroughly test out the Wii Mr. LS received for his birthday last week. And I, the one with no coordination, managed to beat everyone at Wii bowling.
~I have a full week ahead of me, and I have half a bushel of apples I need to use up--pie? Applesauce? Apple butter? We'll see.
~Meanwhile, here's another picture from our apple picking trip:
4 comments:
Apple crisp!
Love the picture, and glad you had a nice, if brief, getaway.
-snick
such a gem, she is! wonderful trip.
I feel like most of my comments here consist of cooing over your grandbaby, I hope you don't mind if I do it again:
Awww!!!!
Those little sunglasses on Baby J are too cute! Glad you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment