~and grateful.
~Baby J's MRI was today, and like her kidney ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, it was completely normal. Never has that word "normal" sounded so good.
~So for now things are looking as good as they could. Baby J had blood drawn today for a genetic analysis to check for the mutation associated with TSC, but it will be a few weeks before the results are in on that, and right now I just want to live with the gratitude I feel for "normal."
10 comments:
Hugs to you and to beautiful Baby J.
Isn't it odd how "normal" changes with a shift in context? There is normal, then the new normal. Hmmm.
Hurray!!
What wonderful, wonderful news.
Oh, hooray a million times over!
I'm so glad for you guys!
great news!
So happy to hear this, RDM!
Prayers from Georgia...I'll keep 'em coming! Oooo. Gratitude is so good.
TBTG, sister.
this is great, I'm glad to hear the good news!
i'm so relieved. i've been trying to call, but no one is ever signed into skype! time difference +9:45
Post a Comment