Your result for The 4-Variable IQ Test...
Verbal

Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
20% Interpersonal
20%Visual
45%Verbal
15%Mathematical
Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice to the world.
1. Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 20%.
2. Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 5%.
3. Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 50%.
4 comments:
Ha! I am laughing over the math thing.
Me, too. Great bar pick up line:
"I hope your math percentage isn't over 50%!"
Interesting. I came out
30% interpersonal
5% visual
30% verbal
35% mathematical
I wasn't surprised at the mathematical (nor at the visual), but was intrigued by how close those top three scores are. Interesting!
yeah, we engineers are doomed to extinction.
I should have never taken the test and confirmed it.:)
Post a Comment