taking the road less traveled...
She looks silly with her hair like that. :) But she does look like her daddy, I think.
This photo makes me smile. She is SOOOO beautiful!
oh, the cuteness!
i think she looks, first and foremost, of course, like baby j. but i can see The Kid in her too!!
Happy to indulge you!
what a sweetie! She's so cute.
What a cutie! I love seeing these photos.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She looks silly with her hair like that. :) But she does look like her daddy, I think.
This photo makes me smile. She is SOOOO beautiful!
oh, the cuteness!
i think she looks, first and foremost, of course, like baby j. but i can see The Kid in her too!!
Happy to indulge you!
what a sweetie! She's so cute.
What a cutie! I love seeing these photos.
Post a Comment