Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Uninspired

~You may have noticed that I've been attempting a post every day. I didn't sign on for NaBloPoYear or whatever; I just decided that it was a good discipline to write something every day--anything. But I'm finding it harder and harder to have something to say. Hence the string of memes below. But I'm even struggling to find a good meme these days. And I don't have any cute little kids or dogs to write about.

~It's not entirely true that I have nothing to say. There are a few things I've been thinking about lately, but they are mostly unbloggable. And possibly unspeakable for that matter. Most of them have to do with work. But not all of them.

~I thought I might say something about today's primaries, but really, what's to say? She won one, he won one. The beat goes on...I really want to believe that Obama will win the White House, but I'm worried. And I just can't imagine four (or 8!) years of McCain. Did I really hear him say on NPR this morning that Alito was his idea of a great justice? Or was that a nightmare?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You heard it, *and* it was a nightmare.