Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crackberry


~My mother's day present to myself, I guess.

~I've been considering one of these for while, but was thinking about the Pearl instead of the Curve--but the fully qwerty keyboard is great, and so is the bigger screen.

~Nothing like something else to feed my internet addiction!

5 comments:

OneTiredEma said...

Enjoy!

The Crackberry has a special place in our home. It's one of Taxman's "girlfriends." Her name is Lulu. (His EMT dispatch walkie talkie is Mimi.)

I can't stand the phone part, but I'm told that's because I'm not used to it--maybe they've improved that part of it? His is probably 3-4 years old now.

Anonymous said...

oooh! Enjoy!!

ccw said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Enjoy!

I can't use those little keyboards. Watching me try to use the internet with my husband's phone is hysterical. It clearly shows that I only use the phone feature on my phone. (I can't even figure out how to turn it on or off)

Unknown said...

I believe I have Crackberry envy.

susan said...

ooh, enjoy!