taking the road less traveled...
I drive a diesel VW Beetle. Diesel is $4.15 a gallon. Egads.Happy Mother's Day, happy Pentecost!
i'm at $4.09. it totally sucks. i'm ready to get a vespa!!
Oh my, if only we were so lucky...!!! Where I am from in Brisbane, Australia petrol is around $1.43/litre...translates to around $5.72/gallon.If we were to pay US prices it would be at around .95c/litre. Sigh, if only. It is very restrictive on lifestyle.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I drive a diesel VW Beetle. Diesel is $4.15 a gallon.
Egads.
Happy Mother's Day, happy Pentecost!
i'm at $4.09. it totally sucks. i'm ready to get a vespa!!
Oh my, if only we were so lucky...!!! Where I am from in Brisbane, Australia petrol is around $1.43/litre...translates to around $5.72/gallon.
If we were to pay US prices it would be at around .95c/litre. Sigh, if only. It is very restrictive on lifestyle.
Post a Comment