Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy request

~Friday I was reading blogs and clicked through some links in comments and found myself at at a blog I don't usually read. There was a very interesting post about this blogger's reactions to applause in a worship service at the Festival of Homiletics. I left a comment and I wanted to go back and read what other people might have said, but I can't remember what the name of the blog was or how I found it (yeah, it's kind of dumb...) I tried the mostly likely places that I thought could've led me to this blog, but to no avail...

~So if you posted something like that, or if you know who did, let me know in the comments, okay?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was at Choral Reef, on this post. Such an interesting discussion.

Rev Dr Mom said...

Thanks, SB....I was thinking "Chorus" but that's a different blog!

Rev Dr Mom said...

And Sarah+, if you stop buy here, I'd love for you to read that thread and give me your take on it, since you were there, too.