taking the road less traveled...
Not. Fair. :( (for me, that is)
now, that is a bird we never see here on the opposite coast. at least, i haven't seen it.
Beautiful! I went out to my favorite oriole watching place this evening and saw some myself. I just love them!
I didn't realize how little it was until I looked at the edge of the pot!And now I want one.
Oh, lovely. Lovely, lovely.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Not. Fair. :( (for me, that is)
now, that is a bird we never see here on the opposite coast. at least, i haven't seen it.
Beautiful! I went out to my favorite oriole watching place this evening and saw some myself. I just love them!
I didn't realize how little it was until I looked at the edge of the pot!
And now I want one.
Oh, lovely. Lovely, lovely.
Post a Comment