Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let it go, let it go...

~...sung to the tune of "Let it Be"

~That's my new mantra (seriously, I sing it to myself and it helps--so call me crazy. Whatever).

~I'm singing it a lot today and it's not noon yet. I'm just saying...

6 comments:

Snickollet said...

I'm jumping on the crazy bandwagon with you. I love this mantra, and I struggle daily with letting things go. Thanks.

jo(e) said...

Oh! I'm going to sing it along with you too.

I could use it.

esperanza said...

I'll join in too. Sorry you're needing it so much lately.

Choralgrrl said...

You just gave me SUCH a flashback to "Newhart"--Peter Scolari's character had about a six-day career as a self-help guru based solely on the mantra, "Let it go. Forget about it. Try smiling." Hilarity ensued as the town members applied the adage completely inappropriately. :-)

Seriously, though, I get where you're coming from. Sending positive energy your way!

Sophia said...

I seem to need that phrase a lot too.

Hang in there!

What Now? said...

Excellent musical mantra! I shall borrow it from you liberally.