Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunset

We've had a stretch of beautiful days lately, but I've been too busy to take advantage of them. Even though I worked much of the afternoon, I vowed that I would go out with my camera, so just before sunset I went up a hill that overlooks water.







8 comments:

Ianqui said...

So pretty!

Yankee T said...

Lovely.

redheadrev said...

Very pretty. Nice shots!

Mary Beth said...

How gorgeous!

Thanks for pointing me to ATR via the comments at RG yesterday.

I will be subscribing. Church geek...strikes again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely! I take so many pictures of the moon, but never capture it just right. These are just gorgeous...

Lauralew said...

What great photos! Thanks so much for sharing. You are an AWESOME photographer!!!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

These are really wonderful! Thank you!

halloweenlover said...

Those are amazing! I would frame every single one of those pictures, what gorgeous shots.