When I was sick in June, and my friends were here, they bought B0st0n M@rket mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. It was soooooo good that I had to have it two more times while I was sick. Ever since then I've craved mashed potatoes (which I've always loved but rarely cook) as comfort food, but I hadn't actually succumbed.
Until last night, when I had a wicked headache, and the Kid went out to dinner with his friends. As soon as I dropped him off I went to St0p and Sh0p and got some mashed potatoes and gravy -- yum. I hesitate to say this, but they were almost better than chocolate.
4 comments:
One of the first thanksgivings Politica and I spent in this city, we ended up driving around the day after in search of a restaurant that would serve take-out mashed potatoes. She had a major craving and that was the only thing that would do.
Potatoes are a wondrous food.
I love me some mashed potatoes.
Sounds delicious......
Speaking of mashed potatoes. What are we doing for Thanksgiving this year? Maybe at my in-laws again? I know little sister-in law wants to be home because there is a football game at the high school every year and since she's a senior she wants to be there...
I LOVE mashed potatoes!
I was pleasantly surprised that the instant mashed red potatoes at Costco are yummy. Thank goodness for the demo b/c I would have never bought them otherwise. Now, I've had mashed potatoes twice this week.
My mom is the best gravy maker I know so I have trouble eating it from a restaurant or making it myself.
Post a Comment