My grandparents had a lot of Concord grapes on the wall by their garage and my grandmother would always make lots and lots of grape jelly. When she died, we three siblings bought my father three Concord grape bushes to plant in the backyard of his house. They are doing, though the deer manage to eat the grapes. In any event, I can smell quite clearly your photo :)
3 comments:
I love that smell.
My grandparents had a lot of Concord grapes on the wall by their garage and my grandmother would always make lots and lots of grape jelly. When she died, we three siblings bought my father three Concord grape bushes to plant in the backyard of his house. They are doing, though the deer manage to eat the grapes. In any event, I can smell quite clearly your photo :)
I wish you could blog that smell. I would love to walk outside and be able to take it in.
Post a Comment