taking the road less traveled...
I made you a fox. Wait, were you that already?
Yes, that's what it was.
Now you are a crow...
Still a crow
My comments said my answers agreed with yours (in crowness, I think).
Uh, I think I must have disagreed with someone. Because now your daemon is a fox again.
So who turned me into a ladybug and why does it still say the same thing?
Now you're a fox again (although the ladybug was kind of cool!)I don't think the words ever change, just the creature.
heehee you're a spider
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I made you a fox. Wait, were you that already?
Yes, that's what it was.
Now you are a crow...
Still a crow
My comments said my answers agreed with yours (in crowness, I think).
Uh, I think I must have disagreed with someone. Because now your daemon is a fox again.
So who turned me into a ladybug and why does it still say the same thing?
Now you're a fox again (although the ladybug was kind of cool!)
I don't think the words ever change, just the creature.
heehee you're a spider
Post a Comment