Friday, August 14, 2009

Celebrity sightings

~~but not by me....

I live in a relatively quiet place. It is a vacation destination, but people who vacation here tend to keep a pretty low profile and most celebs are pretty secluded. But a Very Prominent Family happens to live here as well, and today there is a funeral for a Very Important Person. So there are lots more celebrities around than usual. Among the Kid's friends there have been a LOT of celebrity sightings, including the governor of a bankrupt state, the world's richest TV host, a legendary blind singer, and the VPOTUS. Wow. I'm a bit envious, I must admit.

2 comments:

auto ethnographer said...

If ONLY you could keep governor of bankrupt state out there with you, we on this coast would all be eternally grateful.

ccw said...

I would have a hard time not gawking at some of those people.