Saturday, February 10, 2007

Because I got nothing else going...a meme

As seen at Scrivener's place....

A- Available or Single?--um, is that a choice? I mean, how different are they? Okay....maybe they are different. I am definitely single. Available? Depends....
B- Best Friend?--she who shall remain nameless here
C- Cake or Pie?
--pie--peach, mincemeat, blackberry, key lime....
D- Drink of Choice?--diet Lime Coke, or iced tea, or a decaf latte, or a cup of Earl Gray, or a cold beer or a nice glass of wine...
E- Essential Item? --my computer and my camera
F- Favorite Color? --purple and blue are tied for this one
G- Gummi Bears or Worms?--neither. Gah!
H- Hometown? --wherever I live at present (although I guess that's a theoretical answer, because not where I live right now), or the last place I lived. I've moved too many times to consider one place my "hometown"
I- Indulgence? --chocolate; paying someone to clean my house
J- January or February?--they aren't that different!
K- Kids and names?--yes, I have kids, and yes, they have names. I won't tell you what they are but I'll give some hints: One has a name that sounds the same as mine, but is spelled differently; one has a name that is also a place in England; one has a name that is also something that pumps oil; one has a name that rhymes with the 40th (I think) president.
L- Life is incomplete without...? --family? Friends? Books?
M- Marriage Date?--nada
N- Number of Siblings? --three
O- Oranges or Apples?--both/and not either/or...although I'd definitely take orange juice over apple juice
P- Phobias/Fears?--flying, snakes
Q- Favorite Quote?--I have a number of quotes I like from Einstein and Gandhi. Here's one: I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent~~Mahatma Gandhi
R- Reasons to smile?--lots
S- Season?--fall, winter, summer--spring is severely lacking in New England
T- Tag 3 people? --you, you and YOU
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I've told an awful lot about myself here already. What do you want to know?
V- Vegetable You Hate? -- raw carrots. Really. They make me gag.
W-Worst Habit?--procrastination
X- Xrays You've Had? --dental. Lots of dental x-rays.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? --Indian, Thai, vegetables, chocolate,lemon
Z- Zodiac?--Sagittarius. But so what?

5 comments:

Scrivener said...

Haha, I started to tag you for the meme, but then I couldn't remember whether you liked being tagged, so I didn't.

Dental x-rays! I forgot those. Yes, I've had dental x-rays.

Rev Dr Mom said...

Scrivener, I've never been tagged...so I just take them where I find them!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea? I think that's a nice name. A friend of mine from high school was named that, after Chelsea district in London. And I can picture you with a daughter named Chelsea (I don't know why this is a name that goes well with what I know of you, but it does). So that's what I am going to think of for when you talk about your children! I like all the clues for your kids' names- like mini-riddles.

Rev Dr Mom said...

I like the name Chelsea, but that's not it. But I used to live in Chelsea in NYC.

Anonymous said...

You've got a kid named Tank? Or Pump? What were you guys? hippies?